A New Collaborative Model of Healthcare
Healthcare is evolving, and healthcare consumers are in a perfect place to disrupt the current system. This conversation explores trends, innovations, and a new model of healthcare that improves client outcomes by combining physicians, coaches, and the right technology.
The Heads Up team and our special guest Dr. Sandra Scheinbaum, Ph.D., CEO of the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy, chatted about this new teamwork paradigm to facilitate an innovative healthcare model.
The FMCA is the Institute of Functional Medicine’s Coaching arm that trains health coaches based on functional medicine. We discussed how the new collaborative healthcare model of the future combines physicians, coaches, and the right technology.
- The macro-environment that is setting us up for greater collaboration in healthcare
- How the newly empowered consumer is in an ideal position to interrupt the current model
- How the new savvy consumer will be looking for more support in terms of their health
- The correlation and collaboration between coaches and physicians in facilitating this support
- What technology is in the position to be the glue between the care team
- And much more!
If you run a health practice and are interested in a comprehensive remote data monitoring system, click here to schedule a Complementary Strategy Session with our Health Practice Specialists here Heads Up.
Schedule my complementary call now.